The answer is simple. Yes, you should feed them. Many of your vendors are with you for an extended period of time on your wedding day…specifically, your wedding planner, photographer, videographer and DJ/band. While you may be paying them a pretty penny, recognize that your vendors are people, not robots….
- Donnie McClurkin Defends President Obama, Calls For Pastors To Do Their Jobs [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Be Covered Texas Campaign
- Billy Dorsey: I Wanted "Marathon" to Bring God Glory [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- In the Age Of Social Media, Is The Church Losing Its Voice?
- Some Southern Baptist Churches Are Quietly Dropping 'Baptist' from Their Name
- Why We Must Pray for Our President, Barack Obama